Using physical exercises yoga helps to keep the body in harmony and to reach the next level in self-knowledge.
Yoga teachers pass the tradition of leading healthy lifestyle through the ages.
Men and women trained hard their bodies to feel their physical and inner strength and to bear and bring up healthy posterity.
The main thing is, that it is easier to prevent the negative event with practice, than to waste a lot of time and forces to struggle with it. One of the preventive actions were physical exercises. ‘Heyam duhkham anagatam’ — Prevent the suffering that is yet to come. (Yoga Sutra II.16).
The necessity in physical exercises is put behind our body construction. When there is lack of movements the body starts to demand your attention. It sends signals to the mind claiming for physical load. At the same time the practice have to be harmonic, bring you joy and positive emotions. It is better not to strain your body, forcing it. ‘The selectivity in practice is the guarantor of health.’
When a person lives a passive lifestyle — the desire to practice reduces, but the body continues to alarm about the necessity of practicing, and it leads to the inner stress.
From the ancestors of humanity we have got a great amount of methods to activate and recover our bodies and feel the vivacity and the flow of vital force. One of these methods is Kriya Yoga. In our language ‘kriya’ means action, movement, cleanup.
The main thing in Kriya yoga — the harmonious practice, choosing the temp, which our body is able to keep up for a long time. It is appropriate for people of any age and sex. You can practice it anytime and anyplace.
The regular practice of Kriya Yoga helps you to bring your body into working condition effectively, renew the harmonic energy flow, unblock inner channels and find the feeling of joy and happiness!
Practice and be healthy!
Author: M. Mamontova
Editors: А.Zlobin, М.Balmush
Translated by E. Lakshmi
Poject curator: А.Zlobin
- If you want to study Yoga FREE OF CHARGE, at your own pace, please enroll in a free on-line Yoga course on our website OPENYOGACLASS.COM or YOGAOPENYOGA.COM .
- If you want to get an additional profession and become a yoga instructor and teach yoga both in English and Russian, please join our preparatory group of the yoga teacher training course. You can find all the details on our website: OPENYOGACLASS.COM
- If you don’t know what is yoga, but wish to learn, there are many review materials on over 30 types of Yoga on the website OPENYOGA.RU .
- The schedule of all Open Yoga projects is on the website OPENYOGA.RU under Calendar section.
- If you wish to purchase a HARD COPY of the journal, please write to E-mail Zubakovu@gmail.com
- Here is the list of subjects for the articles (in Russian).
- If you want to SUPPORT popularisation of yoga, please sign up to our groups in social network and make re-posts to let the maximum number of people find out about Open Yoga.
- Address your questions to the email OpenYogaJournal@gmail.com